Saturday, 5 April 2014

Blessthefall - Calgary, AB - 2012/11/27

blessthefall
2012/11/27
The Den
Calgary, AB
Canada
Nut Up Or Shut Up Tour



Setlist:
01 Intro
02 Awakening
03 Promised Ones
04 Bottomfeeder
05 To Hell And Back
06 Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad
07 I'm Bad News, In The Best Way
08 God Wears Gucci
09 40 Days...
10 The Reign
11 Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted
12 2.0
13 What's Left Of Me

I'm very excited to be presenting the first blessthefall bootleg to appear on HOB! I sat at a table about 20 feet away from a speaker (and far away from all the noisy people) so the quality is fantastic. Unfortunately, I think I need to retire the headphones I've been recording with, because they sometimes get a bit of staticy noise. Nevertheless, this is still very listenable, and I'm very proud of this one.

Download Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2qog5geepeqs7ae

No comments:

Post a Comment